Wednesday, May 24, 2017

A blessing! That's what you are!

Hello all. 

Made this card to remind someone how special one is. We all are a blessing ourselves.

I didn't want to complicate the card with symbols or too many elements like I sometimes do; but wanted to convey a very simple and direct message to the recipient.  I had several options of sentiment or messages so I asked my boss to choose among them. This message about being one blessing is just simple and so true. 

The person receiving the card will get a medical intervention soon and we (at work), all wanted to let him know how special he is and remind him to have faith and be sure God will protect him during the whole process. 


I first simulated seeing in a piece of cardstock borders, by drawing lines. Then I used watercoloring to create a background of multiple shades. I then added some texture with modeling paste using a stencil.  The message stamped in Spanish means:  life is full of blessings... you are one of them. 


I also used some washi tapes for a frame and placed the layer with the message with dimensional adhesives. 


Finishing touches were added with some enamel dots. 

Hope you like it.  Tell me about it in the comments section below. Thanks. 



#winecheeseandscrapbooking #scrappermyra #scrapbooking #stamping #create #handmade #hechoamano #cardmaking #watercolor #modelingpaste #latinacrafter


No comments: