Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Pretty Little Friend

Made this card recently and just loved making it.  I used watercolor paint to create a scenery with the help of these beautiful stamps from Unity Stamp Co. 


This girl is embracing her reality... exposing her to nature and life. Love this image. 
I colored an imperfect sky for her... so real for me... so beautiful.   And did you see her shiny glittery hair????  I know. Cool huh?


The sentiments are from two different kits but I love to do this. I combine images and sentiments from different kits all the time.  Just love to create my own match to provoke the desired emotion!


I added some out of the box elements at left. I just call it that way because these gems and piece of patterned paper just provide some interest in the design but don't necessarily are related with the created scenery. LOL   


I just loved creating this. Hope you like it and you get inspired. Thanks for stopping by. 



No comments: