Saturday, February 18, 2017

Celebrate YOU card

Hello all!

I am sharing a card that is suitable for all celebration occasions... I guess. 

I was inspired by current Curtain Challenge mood picture. You can see he link and the picture at the end of this post. I will also share this card with my friends at Craft Stamper Magazine blog. There's an "anything goes" challenge right now. You can see it here:   http://craftstamper.blogspot.com/2017/02/take-it-make-it-challenge-february.html?m=1


For the card I used a white card base and added a layer on light blue patterned paper to which I stamped the sentiment (stamp from Unity Stamp Co), and later embossed for texture (embossing folder from Darice). 


The banner was made using vellum. I previously painted with different media and left dry for a while. I used Color Blooms from Prima, distress inks from Ranger and more. 
When dried I cut the desired shape and this made my unique pattern banner. 


I added tissue paper, and beautiful Pom poms from Glitz Designs. Finally several sequins. 


It feels great to end up with a unique design card. Hope you like it. 


Here's the challenge reference at Curtain Call and link:




#scrappermyra #winecheeseandscrapbooking #CAS #UnityStampCo #CurtainCall #PomPoms #painting #handmadecard #CraftStamperMag #scrapbooking #manualidades #hechoamano #handmade #papercraft #mixedmedia #art

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Great take on the inspiration photo!