Thursday, October 6, 2016

Mixed Media Vintage Card

Happy Thursday.  
I recently made this card with a vintage romantic look for a change.  And I used multiple media for a fun process. 

I bent a piece of paper and I distressed the edges with "stain".  Then I stamped a background on it with ink and later wrinkled it for an older look too. 

I used some oldie elements such as the key charm in the cord which I also painted with the "stain" ink and added the flower and doily for the romantic look. 

The sentiment was stamped then cut and inked too.  The image of the inker was stamped and cut to place it with dimensional adhesive. 

I think I achieved the vintage look using mixed media. How do you like it?


#scrappermyra #winecheeseandscrapbooking #unitystampco #vintage #scrapbooking #handmade #hechoamano #craft #manualidades #stamping #shabby #romanticvintage #romanticshabby 

No comments: