Friday, July 8, 2016

Cherry Bomb

Oh my friends. I am so happy to be posting something today.  Because it means I could actually make something. Yeih!!!  I've been dying to cut a paper or stamp on something this week. But after work everyday I tried to walk for exercising and its either one or the other because if both, then I will go to bed too late. Anyways, will have to figure out how to manage time more efficiently but for now I want to share a CAS card made inspired by current Curtain Call Challenge.  You can see the inspirational image and a link at the end of this post. 


For the card, I stamped the ice cream cone image in kraft and also in white cardstock.  Cut the Kraft as base and colored an cut the ice cream and cherry part then glued on it. 


After the paper piecing I used some white Wink of Stella.  Wish you could see the real glossy glittery effect but not sure about these pics. 
The image was placed with dimensional adhesives onto the stamped frame. 


Under the sentiment I just brushed some color from watercolor pencils using a water brush.

All stamps are from Unity Stamp Co. 

Hope you like my stress reliever card. Hasta luego !!!


2 comments:

Marisa said...

Love the cherry frame around the cupcake and the sentiment is perfect ;) Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so cute and fun! Super sweet take on the inspiration photo!