Sunday, July 10, 2016

A self Reminder

Hello!!!

Having a relaxed Sunday today!  Don't want to think about going to work tomorrow LOL. Well well... Kind of a joke but at the same time it is true....  But unfortunately I have to go anyway. 

We are going through tough times. Economy is making everything more difficult and the pressure... Oh the pressure. But the key is to live everyday and enjoy the little things.  Smile. Smile. Smile. Be positive. 



So I made this layout about myself. As a reminder to be optimistic. As a reminder that I am not alone and that life is great. 


Love the stamps chose to support my layout. And love that I used the name of the paper collection as part of the layout. Why throw it away if it has a sentiment on it, right?

This is the whole page. Hope you like it. 



No comments: