Friday, June 3, 2016

Mini Canvas "For You"

I love making mini canvas.... They are soooo  versatile.  Yes..  I can paint with lots of media, I can glue things of all materials, I stamp or used stamped in paper images...  They can be for anybody, any occasion, all colors and themes...  They can have sentiments or nice inspirational messages, or they can only have images, flowers, and just anything!  And the good part is that I am just creating... from scratch... love that it is very very subjective... 

I've made quite a number of canvases now but still wanna do more.  I have to go buy more...

This is the last mini canvas I had at home for creating.  I painted the base after gesso with  orange acrylic paint.  I stamped the Prima Marketing cameo image in paper/card stock and cut to shape and applied in the center.

Then I used a pearls, a frame, flowers, a leaf, metals and more to embellish.   

I stamped the sentiment from Unity Stamp Co in paper, colored with watercolor pencils and cut for the final touch.

  I hope you like the results as much as I do.
You can see more of my mini canvases by looking for  the hashtag  #minicanvasbyscrappermyra in the web.  I've tried to use it with all my posts about canvases so I'm pretty sure you'll see more of me either in facebook or instagram, find me as Scrapper Myra.

Thank YOU!



No comments: