Tuesday, June 21, 2016

A scrapbooker's dream

The dream of a scrapbooker come true is to have your work published in a magazine or important publication. We also love to teach, win goodies and design projects, papers and stamps. 

I have had such great opportunities to have accomplished almost all of these in a low key level but it counts. LOL. 

I have had my work published several times in different publications and this is the second time for me having my work in such prestigious magazine, Craft Stamper, from UK. 


One of my cards was published in the July issue of this magazine. Awesome!  Thank you Craft Stampers friends!!!


Hope you like it. I loved the result and also loved a lot of people is seeing who Scrapper Myra is. 


Thank you for stopping by. 



1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Making a happy dance for you!! A Huge Congrats!!! :) xo