Thursday, September 11, 2014

This is my happy!


What makes you happy?

I am happy to see nature, be able to enjoy a good food, get to know new people and places, and feel the presence of God in everything around...

Just being alive... Enjoying a good wine with my husband also makes me happy. And just being with him and my dog, is the best!!!

Having my mom and family... Great friends... A good job!

Scrapbooking makes me happy. 

I love this layout that started with an urge to use some paint and a brush.   I wanted to make a great background for my page. The result made me very happy. 


I started with some irregular vertical brushes... And it was magic. 


Oh. Love this page!  I kept adding brushes of different colors and when dried, added a photo of my dogboy.  He makes me happy.  I can't even explain how much I love this dog. He is awesome in all senses. 

Anyway... Before I cry let me continue talking about this page... Stamped some images and also made some embellishments with circles and shapes. Added some jewels and tips little dots of paint  in opposite corners for some balance. 



Love me... Love my dog... Love this page...  This makes me happy. 

Tks for stopping by.  Leave a comment. Reading it will make me happy. 


1 comment:

Carol L said...

What a fun layout in tribute to your precious dog! I love the bones, dog collar and all the great expressions of love for your pooch!