Tuesday, September 23, 2014

A quick Halloween card...

Hello my friends.

It's been a while since I last posted something here. I've been busy, you know?  Lots of things going on...  A local magazine #Papeles y Más, to which Design Team I belong, had the first "Craft Flea Market" ever... and it was last Sunday.  It was very successful.  Scrapper Myra had a table there and we shared projects, products and it was so much fun... but a lot of planning and hard work are always behind those events... so that's why I was unable to post lately.

So I'll show you a quick card made with Halloween theme.

I used MME papers and assembled different pieces at different levels, also cutting 31's to stand out in the design.  


By the way, do you know who you are going to be for Halloween???

Tks for stopping by ... tell me about your favorite costume.

I will share some other quick cards made lately, in the following days.

Take care.

No comments: