Saturday, June 28, 2014

Spain Shadow Box

I have been making special projects lately and have some pending ones for other people... But from time to time I need to make something just for fun.  Remember that if you feel stressed then the hobby is not a hobby LOL. 

So I took these photos from a trip to Spain, which I had cut in different sizes... I selected a few to summarize my trip and have representation from each main place visited... Barcelona, Rioja, Ribera del Duero, Madrid...



I used an "oldie" make and take kit I had from last year and assembled the photos in a chipboard and cardstock base, trimmed to the measure I needed. 

  Then I prepared a shadow box I had for them and placed chipboard support for the page.  


I glued it in a way the center was fixed and the side edges were lifted. 


Love the final result and the problem now is finding the right spot for it in the house. LOL.  The good thing is I can now remember my whole trip at a glance. What great memories!!!


Tks for visiting.  Love to read your comments. 

1 comment:

Analia Cristina said...

Beautiful work,really delicious!!!