Monday, May 26, 2014

One thing leads to another...

You know what I'm thinking?  I had a great weekend. 

Great celebrations Friday and Saturday for my hubby's bday, a great family day yesterday...and, today is Memorial Day...  

Many things come to my mind. First of all, I think of those soldiers that definitely deserve our respect. I immediately think my father. He was a soldier at Corea many years ago.  My father died when I was 10 and it is one of those things you remember everyday at some point.

Then I naturally think of Father's Day coming up soon.  So I made this card.  Have you started making Father's Day cards or projects yet?


I used Unity Stamp Co stamps, Teresa Collins paper, bakers twine, cork, and eyelets. 

Now I feel I am not in the mood on continuing with more scrapbooking. I just remembered I have to go to work tomorrow.  :(

No comments: