Sunday, February 16, 2014

Let's continue talking about LOVE...

It's Sunday...  almost finished with all details regarding my class in the convention.  Just waiting for some things by mail.. hope they get here on time!!!   There's still space to be in the class, you can get information in the button at upper right in this blog, or sending me an email to winecheeseandscrapbooking@gmail.com, or like me on facebook (Scrapper Myra) and contact me through inbox.  :)

Separately,  let me share these LOVE party favors.  These are very simple to do, specially to make with kids since the steps to follow are very easy and you embellish as you want.



Some of these were published in the Papeles y Más magazine.


Let's take a look at them one by one.


Here's one with the "key 2 my heart" sentiment.  I stamped the key, cut and tied with bakers twine.  Used mainly cardstock, stickers and stamps.  Candies are placed inside as shown.


Here's the front view:


This one was so fun to make.  Stamped the images and colored with paint, ink, pencils, glitter... and more.  Added some buttons and sticker at bottom.  Very cool.


This is my favorite.  Stamped banners and cut them to assemble with doily, buttons, bakers twine and a feather.  Lovely, isn't it?


And, last but not least, I took advantage of the patterned paper design and just added the sentiment, doily and ribbon for this one.


Hope you are still enjoying St. Valentine's Weekend.  I am...

It's all about love....  love... love....



No comments: