Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Layout "My Tree"


Hey there!

This layout was published in the "Papeles y Más" magazine from which I am DT member.  The page features my 2012 Christmas tree.



I used lots of the embellishments I love... doilies, glitter, buttons, baker's twine, bling bling, washi tapes and ink... among others.


For the title, I combined chipboard letters from AC with my handwriting.


I framed the top star with these jewels and doily, while extending the photo out of the traditional mat.


I really loved how balanced it turned out.  You cand find more about this (list of materials and instructions) in the magazine.  Or leave a comment in this post and/or email me letting me know any questions.



See you around.  Don't forget to be imperfect.



1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Lovely layout! I love the inking on the doilies and all the fun embellishments you used!