Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Unity Stamp Co. Inspiration Challenge

Happy Wednesday!

It's the first time for me participating in the Unity Inspiration Challenge since all challenges were consolidated in just one... a wonderful one.

You can choose to make a project inspired in the color combination provided and/or using the sketches for cards and layout.  It's great inspiration.

I chose to make a card using the color combination.



For the base, I placed patterned paper over patterned paper and combined with solid cardstock, matching the colors from the inspiration palette.  



Then I stamped the sentiment in the solid cardstock, but also in a separate patterned paper, so I could cut a section of it and glued on top of the other for contrast.



I stamped the lady image in another patterned paper with the colors and cut it too.



Finally embellished with a die cut flower and some rinestones stars and circles.

Love the final result.  Hope you love it too.

Have a great rest of the week.



2 comments:

Pryn said...

Beautiful card, Myra! I love the mix of paper patterns you used!

Angie said...

Really nice card. Love the girl stamped onto patterned paper!