Saturday, September 14, 2013

Granny's baby girl

Hope you are having a great weekend.

Whatever your activities are during the week, hope you are seeing the positive side of them all... the blessings behind each moment of our lives.  There's always one positive side... Sometimes we just don't know about it until later.  Hang on!

I am sharing today a tag I made for the grandmother of the little baby girl I told you about the other day.  Please refer to this post HERE.

Her grandmother is a very strong, hard worker, hyper, nice woman!  She likes scrapbooking too but it seems she doesn't dedicate too much time to it as she would like.

But the thing is that I bet she will be a wonderful granny!

So I made this tag to congratulate her for the granddaughter news!!!!


I used Prima papers combined with American Crafts stickers, doily, sequins, rub-ons and ribbons.

I basically combined shabby chic with some modern elements.


I hope she liked the tag... just a detail to remind her how blessed she is for having such a great treasure... to be a granny.


2 comments:

JAY ROSA said...

Un tag super especial y hermoso para una abuela orgullosa.

Oma2013M said...

Myra que sorpresa tan agradable. Gracias por compartir tu talento y tiempo. Aprecio tu amistad. Encantada de visitar tu pagina, diafrutando cada etapa de este nuevo rol de abuela. Buen dia