Saturday, February 25, 2012

Card on TOP

Hello friends...

Stopping by to show you how finally my husband's St Valentine's card looked on top of the delicious cake I gave him.

Remember the card? You can refer to it HERE.

I wanted to give him something different than classic gifts, so I ordered this delicious carrot cake from my friend Isis and placed the card on top. (Isis is also the one who made that delicious cake from another's friend bday... remember? Take a look HERE).

Hope you liked it.



And for more love... here's more of the St.Valentine's work to share. This card has different layers of papers, and I used Unity Stamp Co. stamps, which I love.... :)


The little card aside is a gift card holder I made for my husband too... In the inside it said "Forever" as the continuation of the sentiment in the cover.


Continue loving ... everyday... Thanks for your comments. :)






8 comments:

Analia Cristina said...

MMMM!!!!Delicious cake! the card is lovely11A cordial greeting!

Myrna Marcano said...

Delicioso ese cake!!!
Me gustaron mucho tus tarjetas.

Abrazos, Myrna

Unknown said...

Super original!! EL bizcocho no solo se ve chulisimo sino super rico. Besitos!! Joan

JAY ROSA said...

Fabuloso detalle, Edel. Me imagino a tu esposo. Las tarjetas están bien chulitas y el bizcocho se ve riquisimo. Gracias por compartir.

Rosita said...

Bellisims!!!! Me encanta.... el cake se ve mmmmmmm....

Julia said...

Bellas!!!!
Julia♥

Sonia said...

Yummy cake!, mmm! lol!
Todo super precioso, gracias por compartir. Great JOB!
-Sony

Gladys Arenas Franco said...

Amiguita, todo me encanta! el bizcocho se ve exquisito y las tarjetas bellas!!

Abrazos