Saturday, November 19, 2011

More Christmas Cards...

Hello friends...

Here are some more Xmas cards for inspiration...

They ended up with similar design... using a centered embellishment and sentiment as main elements, framed with squares or multiple layers of mats.

I took a piece of patterned paper, then embossed a piece of cardstock to match.


In the center a die cut tag with Xmas trees, in which I stamped a Holiday message and added a ribbon.

The photo does not make justice, since the embossing and the glitter I added to the borders of the mat, really look nice...


For the other card, with same paper, punched a scalloped circle and matched with nestabilities shape to frame a pre-made die cut of an ornament.


Stamped the sentiment and added more color with other patterned paper scrap I had from other card.


Well... let me continue making more cards... I do want to make more and more and more... Love this hobby!

(cardstock: Bazzill, AC; patterned paper: My Mind's Eye; stamps: TAC; others: Nestabilities, ribbon, adhesivs, ink)

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Lindas y delicadas, me gusto mucho la la tarjeta con el Tag y con los arbolitos que tiene.... ok! te envio mi dirección pronto para que me las envie ja ja!... es bromita.
-Sony