Saturday, May 28, 2011

A good thing... a good Dog!

I cannot get tired of thanking God for letting me have the great experience I'm living with our dog, Malbec. I don't know if I have told you about the fear I had to dogs. For years, my husband waited for me to be ready to allow a dog in our lives. I once said to myself I needed to change and understand why I couldn't be "normal" and love dogs.

The thing is my husband was willing to wait and even to resign, but if I decided to give in, the dog was to be a Rottweiler... oh yeah!... a little Rottie.

Well, long story short... I've been in TV shows about how you can lose the fear to dogs, our story has been published in pets' magazines, our dog has won competitions of obedience, and I am the happiest Dog Mom in the world.



More than just a dog, Malbec is family. He's kind, delicate and loving...



He is the best dog...


And a good thing is that he's so good to everybody. People who (contrary to old me) are not afraid of dogs, always ask about him, and want to be near him... they notice he is such a good dog. Some call him the "buenazo" just by looking at him (that means something like "the good one").


Since he was a puppy, we've made him socialized with people, and especially children. He knows how to treat kids...



I love Malbec very much and I cannot get tired of saying how lucky I am!!!




Do you have a dog? Do you have more than one? Do you think dogs are family? Tell me about your story with dogs...



(No Pets Allowed Layout: cardstock: Bazzill; pattterned paper: DCWV; chipboard accents: We R Memory Keepers and unknown; ink: Color Box; adhesives: Scotch, Generations; Cricut cartridges: Graphically Speaking, Opposites Attrack; Plantin Schoolbook; A good thing Layout: cardstock: Bazzill; patterned paper: Sasafrass Lass; letters: American Crafts; rub ons: DCWV; pen: Sakura; adhesives: Scotch)












3 comments:

Karin said...

Hermosas ambas páginas. Gracias por compartir!

Scrapper Myra said...

Gracias Karin por tus mensajes... Saludos.

Myrna Marcano said...

Bellas paginas amiguita.
El tema esta fantastico. Le avisare a mis nietas que le gusta mucho lo de pet lover.

Abrazos, Myrna