Saturday, November 6, 2010

My First Cards of the Season



Is it Christmas yet?


Yeahhh... It's the most beautiful time of the year! La la la la...


These are my first cards this year... I used My Mind's Eye Winter Wonderland collection and with the help of some stamps, ink, punches and ribbon, I created them.



This one shows some symbols of the Season... Aaaaah the tree!!! Santa's hat!

This other one features a Christmas ornament in the middle with a detail of three trees in a corner...




This one, very simple and delicate... the tree as the main character!


I love the way the ribbon lace looks combined with punched borders from patterned paper.


And here's a tree made with a simple triangle, ribbon and flower punches. I like my very own made up tree.






Here's a picture of all together... These are my first cards of many I will probably make within next weeks...


Do you make your cards for your relatives, or maybe for sale? Have you started making the ones for this year?










(patterned paper and cut outs: My Mind's Eye; ribbon: Multicraft Imports; stamps: Inkadinkado, TAC; punches: Martha Stewart, Memory Makers; ink: Staz-On, Color Box; adhesives: Scotch, Glue Dots; miscellaneous: gel pens)
























4 comments:

Daly said...

Beeellasss!!!! Que detalles tan lindos!!

Zulma said...

Estas con el Xmas spirit!, te quedaron expectaculares, me gusto los stamps de abolitos. Gracias por compartir y un abrazo, Zulma.

JAY ROSA said...

Te quedaron bien delicaditas y con hermosos detalles.

Marilyn said...

Muy bonitas tus tarjetas, Myra! Me encanto la primera, como dice Jay te quedaron delicaditas!!
Cariños!!!