Saturday, July 17, 2010

Live it Up

Hello....

I was in a business trip last week and since my blog is new I have to confess I often thought of what my next posts will going to look like. Does this happen to you? Suddenly an idea of your possible posts come to your mind and you have to develop? Well... I do have some ideas for my future posts, but for now I just wanted to share this card I made for a friend's relative's bday. He gave me a complete profile of the person (colors she likes, personality, talents, profession, etc...). So I tried to show in one card all the information he gave me.
She's a gal who sings in a rock band, likes dogs, her favorite colors are pink and black, loves animal prints, jewels and feathers, and is in her 20's.

This is the result:

I added some stars and feathers in the inside to personalize the card even more:

This is a close up of some details:


I hope you like it...

Don't forget to live it up, and be imperfect!!!

Cardstock and cardstock strips: AC, Bazzill; patterned paper: DCWV (All Dressed Up and Pets stacks); stamps: Studio G, Autumm Leaves, Plaid; bling bling: Heidi Swapp; chipboard shapes: Fancy Pants; embossing powders: Ranger; miscellaneous: heat gun, adhesives, computer, scallop punch, ribbon (from a gift).






6 comments:

Maribel said...

Me encantan los colores y los detalles.... y la Kitty le va muy bien

Nancy said...

La persona que recibio está postal, debe estar super contenta. Ya que incluye un poquito de todo lo que le gusta. Muy linda.

Unknown said...

Bella!! Me encanto esa Kitty.

Karin said...

bien bonita

Myrna Marcano said...

Saludos Edelmira!
Me gusto mucho la tarjeta, Kitty bella, los detalles bien creativos.
Gracias por compartir tu talento
Abrazos, Myrna

Marilyn said...

Edel te quedo bien bonita!!! Me encanta Kitty!!Cariños!!!