Monday, November 20, 2017

Hello Gorgeous!

Hello gorgeous people!   Hope you are fine.

Here I am again, sharing a card I quickly made last weekend...  I already had this beauty colored with watercolor pencils, waiting for some inspiration...


So I sponged painted the border of the card base and place a piece of paper with beautiful colored lines that was just a background to a stickers packaging from BoBunny.  Yeah... it's packaging...

I also used half doily to create a more feminine look on framing the girl.  

The banner was made with washi tapes and bakers twine... helped with sequins and dimensional adhesives...

The sentiments were stamped in scrap paper pieces... never trash them... they are useful!

Inside the card I stamped "Happy Birthday"...

Hope you liked it! :)




2 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful, did you cut the washi tape before or after putting on the twine? Thank you

Scrapper Myra said...

Hello. Glad you like it.
I placed on the twine sticking one side to another securing it, and then cut.
Let me know if I made myself explained. LOL