Sunday, February 7, 2016

My canvas heart card...

Hello friends.  I've been so busy at work and with other stuff that I haven't been able to post projects lately. 

I had to make something today to feed the hobby vein. LOL. So I made this card very appropriate for the love month. 



I stamped text in the white card base (stamp from Glitz Designs).  I then distressed a red dotted patterned paper an placed as a layer with some twine. 

I also stamped a sentiment with some text background too (Unity Stamp Co), and heat embossed with silver powder. 



The heart is a canvas to which I applied modeling paste with a stencil (Latina Crafter) and also colored with spray. 

I love my card. I will share this one with current Take It Make It challenge at Craft Stamper magazine (HERE), and also Curtain Call challenge. 


3 comments:

Salnclts said...

I love this! The heart was the first thing to catch my eye, but I love it all!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love all of the fun texture! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Linda said...

Great texture. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge. Linda xx