Sunday, August 25, 2013

Beautiful Sunday!

Happy Sunday.

I had a great day today.  Went for brunch at Old San Juan (our main city in Puerto Rico), walked around the old city and visited nice shops, had great pizza at rustic pizzeria... and came back home on time enough to visit some friends' blogs, leave some comments and make a quick CAS card for the Outlawz Challenges...  Still more to do tonight... but I think it's been a great Sunday so far.

For the CAS card with a cheer up sentiment, I stamped this one from Unity...  I love it!


Then I masked it to stamp some clouds around it.


It was a nice CAS card as that but...


...I added some color to some clouds to make it better.


Voilá!!! 

Have a beautiful Sunday...



2 comments:

Cheri said...

What a bright card, Myra! I couldn't see the card posted on the CAS area....you might want to check it out, but did want to let you know...it's a great CAS card.

Kary said...

Love your card, Myra!! The clouds look fabulous and I love the effect of partly colouring them. Have a lovely day!!