Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Mini Album

Do you like mini albums?  I do.  I admit I don't make them very frequently but when I do, the thing I like most is that they are unique.  I've made trees, school buses, squares, circles... all kind of shaped mini albums...  Some inside cans, with canvas, chipboard or cardstock... so cool.  But as I said, the cool thing is that they are personalized because they are custom made.

I recently made this one for a 1year old baby... (well, for his parents)...  It's like a story told by him about his first year of life.  Let me share some of it with you...

This is the cover... it has hand cut balloons, and big letters with the kid's initials, framed with washi tapes.  I also added a rub on as sub headline.


First page is titled "This is ME"... with the picture of a sonogram...


Another set of pages show the furry friend of his...  it's a dog called Messi.  They love each other so much.


Baptism...


First Thanksgiving and Christmas...



A special message about how happy this kid is and the good times he has with his fun parents...


And these special photos from a contest his father won about "what he loves about being a father..."  So cute!


I even added his favorite song so he can remember when he's older and hopefully takes a look at this album...




And how cool to have tags so his relatives and friends can add messages in his birthday party so the journaling is going to be priceless!




There are lots of more pages... but just wanted to share with you how cool it feels to do something special for somebody...


Hope you liked it... and somehow got inspired...  Go make a mini album now... 



2 comments:

Sonia said...

Hola Myra
Pasando por aqui un ratito... Bello y delicado mini album. Te felicito!
-Sony

Myrna Marcano said...


Feliz dia !

Me encanta tu album, esta lleno de color y alegria. Los detalles de cada pagina son bellos.
Abrazos, Myrna