Sunday, October 18, 2020

We continue in a lock down... But first... Let's make cards.

Hello beautiful people.

This pandemic year has taught us a lot... and one of the things is that we still have to take care of ourselves and don't feel "too comfortable".  We need to keep the distancing and wearing masks when in public.  We will be out of this being strong and together.

Meanwhile, we continue working and supporting others... and also we need to find the little breaks to free our minds on creativity and relaxation.

These are some cards I've made lately.  This one for a coworker.


This just for fun and to contribute to a challenge of slim cards.


This other one to use this beautiful stamp for the first time.  Love this Unicorn.


Mini cards with dfferent images.  Love them all.


And this one I made thinking on my own birthday...LOL!  The surprise was that my husband didn't know but he secretly looked in my stash to give me a card and he chose precisely this one.  Hmmm Maybe I have curly big hair and love wine....


Hope you are having a great year.  Let's stop talking about a bad year... Some people have been through worse in other years.  There's always something positive to see around.  Look for those things.



 

No comments: