Monday, January 16, 2017

The Rapids Adventure!

I am so excited about this spread layout. Not because I used any special techniques or complicated tools... but precisely the opposite. It is very simple and it provides a great memory of this adventure. I was able to accommodate multiple pictures in a very fun way. 

I cut pieces from a design paper that emulates waves. I cut a big circle and some strips of paper.  I sprayed some color in white cardstock to simulate splash water and then constructed the pages on that. 

The page at left carries the wooden title and a larger photo. 


The page at right has the big paper circle, four photos (one of them distinguished from the other to stand out with frame), and the journaling. 


I used brads, stamps and rub-ons, among other elements to support and embellish the pages.  

This is how they look side by side. Loved the experience of the Rapids in Costa Rica. It's one of those things that you feel awesome about completing. 


Hope you like my pages. 


#scrappermyra #winecheeseandscrapbooking #adventure #unitystampco #river #rapids #costarica #stamping #scrapbooking #manualidades #hechoamano #handmade #papercraft #colorblossom #orosi #multiplephotos

No comments: