Friday, January 24, 2020

Growing in Unity 2020 - Post #5

Happy  Friday...  This is day #5 of my Growing in Unity 2020 week.  I'm so honored to be part of the Unity Stamp Co community and to have the opportunity to share my projects.  Thanks Unity!

I have two more cards to share today.  These are birthday cards.

 I gave this first one to a friend a couple of weeks ago.

I used the beautiful Ange girl but notice she's not complete.  The stamp is larger.  But so versatile too.


I colored using watercolor pencils and assembled with patterned paper, sequins and more.  Notice the other sentiment stamp in the left edge.



The other card is for another friend/family whose birthday was this month but we haven't seen each other... so hush hush... 

She loves coffee so I used this image of the cup of coffee. 


The background was also stamped.  Love these big flowers.


Image, flowers and sentiment are all from different kits but this is why I love Unity so much... I combine all of them and always have a great result.



Hope you like these and all the other cards I've shared this week

Remember that Unity Stamp Co will select two winners from all that left comments in my 5 posts this week (Monday to Friday).   You can go back now and leave a comment in each of them so you don't miss the opportunity to win great products from this company.

Hope you had fun as much as I did.  Have a great weekend.


19 comments:

Sweet April said...

It has been a marvelous week with so many unique,special and creative cards. These two are very wonderful, love the coloring.Thanks for an awesome week.Many blessings!

Karren Grayson said...

I have enjoyed your cards, and each time I see one, I find something else to put on my wish list. I the addition of 'make a wish' on the left border of your card, and the Angie Girl is a fun image, I am going to put both of them on my wish list so I am heading to the website now to look for them. Thanks for the inspiration.

Elizabeth Roberts said...

Thank you for a great week of cards. I have that coffee stamp in my basket to buy. Love both cards today.

karen adams said...

Great coloring!❤️

LisaL said...

What a great way to end your week. I love how you brought all the elements together in the first card. I have the coffee stamp in my stash. Will need to use the second card idea. Thanks for all the inspiration this week.

EM said...

Nice cards, I like the background on the coffee one😊

Denise S. said...

Great birthday cards and I really like the sentiment going down the side of the first one as part of the design and not the main sentiment. Congratulations on your week.

Bamabell said...

Love these! I’ve really enjoyed your cards this week.

Rachel Duong said...

I love your cards. I haven't seen this Angie girl and I like that she is a larger size. Your coffee card is awesome too. I love the layers and the bow. Thank you for such a great week of inspiration!

Linda said...

Another 2 great creations! Thanks for sharing your talent with us this week!

Becca Yahrling said...

Beautifully designed! I love how you stamped a sentiment off to the side of the image on the first card. And the 2nd is my fave ... I'm a coffee addict so it's kida a no brainer. hehe I love the to-go cup series. Great week of inspiration, tfs!

Katy Fowler said...

What a fun birthday card. And I love your "love to go" card. Mine is a well loved stamp.

Sunstamper said...

I really like your composition of elements on the coffee card. So cute!

Debbie Peach said...

Both cards are great. I really like your use of patterned papers that you use on your cards with all of the layering. Great inspiration this week. Thanks for sharing and have a lovely weekend!

Dorothy Green said...

Two very sweet cards! I love the color choices! Thanks for sharing all this week!!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Beautiful birthday cards!! Love all the amazing inspiration that you’ve shared all week!!

Glennis F said...

Another two lovely cards - I have learned some very useful ideas from your posts this week, thank you so much

Linda Vigil said...

Love love love both cards. Thanks for a great GIU week!!!

Phaline Mays said...

Cute cards! I LOVE the coffee card!~