Friday, October 28, 2016

50 years wine card

Hello friends. 

I am sharing a card I made for a wine friend. 
We were invited to share a surprise get-together to celebrate his 50th birthday last night.  


He is a wine lover so I was very happy to use these awesome stamps from Unity Stamp Co.  And especially wanted to use this humor stamp again. It's not a phrase you can tell everybody. LOL. 


I added some "stains" using ink and stencils.  The main image was stamped and cut and then I added a black edge cutting it into cardstock.  I used the bottles stamp as a background and additional main element. 

With stickers I added his initials and the age number to personalize the card. And finally a strip of cork for another wine detail. 


Hope he liked it.  Gifts were given at the event and I guess he'll open them today. 

Tks for stopping by. 



#scrappermyra #winecheeseandscrapbooking #unitystampco #wine #scrapbooking #handmade #hechoamano #craft #manualidades #stamping #birthdaycard #50birthday #cincuenta
 

No comments: